Benjamin M. Scheel is an Associate Attorney with Gregerson, Rosow, Johnson & Nilan, Ltd. practicing in the areas of litigation and appeals, fidelity and surety law, business planning and practice, and municipal law.
Mr. Scheel graduated from Hamline University and received his J.D. from Mitchell Hamline School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Scheel competed on both the Phi Alpha Delta and TYLA mock trial teams. Before joining the firm, Mr. Scheel served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Nancy Buytendorp in Winona, MN and worked as an associate attorney at an insurance defense firm in Minneapolis.
- B.A., Hamline University
- J.D., Mitchell-Hamline School of Law
- North Dakota
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Twin Cities Claims Association