David Gregerson is a Shareholder with Gregerson, Rosow, Johnson & Nilan, Ltd. practicing predominantly in the areas of fidelity and surety law, business law, and succession planning. Mr. Gregerson has extensive experience in bond coverage, contract default, termination, completion, and claims issues in the surety context throughout the Upper Midwest. He represents closely held businesses in a broad range of commercial matters, mergers and acquisitions, and succession planning, as well as business principals and individual clients in estate planning and probate administration. Mr. Gregerson is rated an AV Preeminent Attorney by the Martindale-Hubbell attorney rating service.
- B.A., Lawrence University, 1967
- J.D., University of Minnesota, 1970
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 1971
- Iowa State Bar Association, 1971
- Hennepin County Bar Association, 1971
- Federal Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1972
- American Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit, 1978
- Wisconsin State Bar, 1987
- U.S. District Court, District of Wisconsin, 2010
- Granite Re, Inc. v. City of La Crescent, S. Dist. Ct., Minn., 2009;
- Larson v. Granite Re, Inc., 532 F. 3d (8th N.D., 2008);
- BancInsure, Inc. v. BNC National Bank, N.A., 263 F.3d 766 (C.A.8, N.D. 2001);
- Edward Kraemer & Sons, Inc. v. Ashbach Const. Co., 608 N.W.2d 559 ( App., 2000);
- National City Bank of Minneapolis St. Paul Fire & Marine Ins. Co., 447 N.W.2d 171 (Minn. 1989);
- Empire State Bank of Cottonwood v. St. Paul Fire & Marine Ins. Co., 441 N.W.2d 811 ( App. 1989);
- Anderson U.S., 561 F.2d 162 (C.A. Minn., 1977);
- Hayle Floor Covering, Inc. v. First Minnesota Const. Co., 253 N.W.2d 809 ( 1977).
- Author: “Contractor’s Surety Bonds in Minnesota,” Minnesota Continuing Legal Education, 1984, 1991, 1996, 1999, 2006, and 2010.