Richard Rosow is a retired shareholder of Gregerson, Rosow, Johnson & Nilan, Ltd., who practiced in the areas of municipal law and release.
- B.A., University of Minnesota, 1969
- M.A., College of St. Thomas, 1971
- J.D., University of North Dakota, 1976
- Phi Delta Phi, Order of the Coif
- “Basics in Environmental Law,” Minnesota State Bar Association, April 2005.
- Moderator: Legal Foundations for Community Growth and Change, 2000; and ADR Practice Management, 2000.
- “Environmental Issues in Property Development,” National Business Institute, 1994.
- “Practical Strategies and Tactics in Major Permit Cases,” Hennepin County Bar Association, 1991.
- “Environmental Law in the 1990’s,” Minnesota State Bar Association, 1990.
- Open Meeting Law – City Attorney Legislative Update, 2016
- Competitive Bidding – City Attorney Educational Conference – Feb. 2018
- United Fire & Cas. Co. v. Fidelity Title Ins. Co., 258 F.3d 714,
- C.A.8 (Minn.), 2001; Preserve Ass’n v. City of Eden Prairie,
- 421 N.W.2d 419, (Minn. App., Apr. 5, 1988); Benchmark
- Crafters, Inc. v. Northwestern Nat. Ins. Co. of Milwaukee, 363
- N.W.2d 89 (Minn. App. 1985); St. Paul Fire and Marine Ins.
- Co. v. Steeple Jac, Inc., 352 N.W.2d 107 (Minn. App., July 31, 1984).